Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
1. This person will need to be in constant communication with a contact(s) in the UK Print Production. He/She will need to oversee three key functional areas within the department:
- Paper Inventory
- Order and Delivery of Paper
- Paper Quality Issues
2. Manage Paper Inventory
- Manage paper budgets and forecasts
- Manage inventory for titles/SKU’s at printing plants
Major responsibilities include as follows:
- Purchase paper
- Expedite orders if necessary and to provide prices and delivery information to various departments in a timely fashion.
- Excellent planning, time management and communication are required.