Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Designer to join the Fashion & Beauty Art Hub team. The successful person will have the opportunity to work across some of our high-profile brands including Woman & Home, Marie-Claire and Look.
- Work with the Head of Art Hub, Art Editors, Senior Designer and Brand Creative Directors to deliver designed content across multiple brands for print and digital platforms
- Design layouts to meet brand requirements
- Agree and own personal targets with Art Editor
- Support the Art Hub Director/Art Editor to deliver against targets including the workload management
- Prioritise work to meet deadlines and brand requirements
- Excellent design skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of print production process
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- 2+ years relevant experience
- An interest in and knowledge of women’s lifestyle and Fashion & Beauty