Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
About the Role
This role will take responsibility for the activation of TI’s branded content campaigns across the entire portfolio
using both organic and paid methods to deliver maximum efficiency. You will work across Sales, Editorial,
Commercial Content and Social teams, as well as be required to liaise with Clients and Agencies, to make sure
campaigns are delivered successfully and KPIs are met.
You will be involved in developing TI as a centre of excellence in content marketing, as well as contributing to TI’s
commercial strategy. With a user centric approach, this role will be responsible for managing and overseeing
content campaigns from insights, pitch, planning through to delivery and reporting to make sure distribution of
content is considered at each point.
- Deliver campaign KPIs as efficiently as possible, constantly tweaking and optimising to deliver the KPIs
- at the right margin both organically and paid.
- Support the sales team by contributing to the pitch process, attending the pitch if required to explain the
- distribution strategy and explain the numbers.
- Work with the sales team to create a distribution plan for bespoke campaigns (forecast delivery KPI’s
- and costs).
- Create PCAs, consolidating all the key metrics at the end of each campaign.
- Provide insights and learnings from previous campaigns to support pitch work and planning.
- Educate internal teams on content marketing best practice.
- You will be required to work closely with the creative and production teams to ensure that creative
- concepts are alighted to the distribution strategy.
- An excellent team player willing to pitch in and support the wider teams across Editorial, Sales & Social
- A passion for understanding the marketing function of content, as well as its benefits
- In-depth knowledge of all major Social Media Networks is essential including how best to optimise
- content for different networks.
- Proven work experience in a similar role with an in-depth knowledge of social media, content marketing,
- campaign management as well as reporting
- Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills
- A good eye for detail is a key requirement