Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
About the Company
Part of Time Inc UK, Marketforce is a leading magazine distributor that works closely with some of the UK’s leading publishers on sales strategy. We advise on the best approaches to the distribution of their brands and develop the most striking consumer promotions on the UK newsstand.
About our team
Our team is called Publishing Services and we provide high quality circulation sales and marketing solutions for over 30 independent publishers. We work with a wide range of leading magazine publishers, including HELLO!, DC Thompson, Panini, Porter and RBI. We are a dynamic and growing division, highly focused on servicing our publishers’ individual needs.
Role and Responsibilities
Ideal for a recent graduate, this role will be responsible for implementing retail trade marketing and distribution strategies for our publisher clients.
Duties include market performance analysis, and working with the Circulation Manager to plan and implement trade marketing and circulation objectives for a range of magazines. You should be comfortable working closely with clients.
You will need to:
- analyse complex data
- actively establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with clients;
- jointly develop and execute retail trade marketing strategies to meet agreed publisher objectives;
- tailor messages in a clear and effective manner for different stakeholder requirements;
- work with a broad set of colleagues to deliver retail trade marketing & circulation initiatives;
- be comfortable juggling the requirements of a variety of different brands and clients;
- enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- be comfortable working closely with clients.
You will have:
- a degree
- excellent communication and organisation skills;
- good IT skills and be confident using Excel;
- an analytical aptitude and the capability of discussing, presenting and proactively acting on analytical & insight findings;
- the ability to work as an integral member of a team, whilst also being able to work autonomously at times;
- strong time-management skills to ensure tight deadlines are achieved;
- drive, initiative, and an entrepreneurial spirit;
This role is an exceptional opportunity for a graduate to begin their career at one of the world’s largest branded media companies.