Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, NME, Trusted Reviews, Decanter and Wallpaper. Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, The NME Awards, Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year and Essence Festival in New Orleans
Collective is a leader in programmatic digital brand advertising, placing engaging creative at the heart of every campaign through our in-house design studio. We work with premium publishers, and boast an award-winning dedicated campaign optimisation and evaluation team. We utilise award-winning creative, bespoke data targeting and premium distribution to deliver truly integrated digital brand campaigns, either as a managed service or programmatically.
As a leading media, and product business Collective spans a significant portion of the advertising market. We work extensively across all digital platforms and formats, and have built up significant long-standing relationships with many of the UK’s leading publishers and agencies.
The Studio Creative Analyst is responsible for the implementation of 3rd party tracking and troubleshooting of rich media campaigns built by our in-house studio team. This involves working with agencies, clients and internal teams, so good communication skills and attention to detail are key. The Studio Creative Analyst would also regularly analyse campaign statistics and make optimisation recommendations for future campaigns.
This is a multi-functional position requiring analytic skills (e.g. reporting and analysis, web analytics, performance measurement), technical proficiency (e.g. ad serving, tags and tracking platforms), and statistical prowess (e.g. digital attribution, regression modelling, etc.) as well as a can-do attitude to help out the rest of the Studio team as needed.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Work with Project Managers and AdOps on trafficking & set up processes to ensure proper data collection and tracking based on measurement requirements.
- Compile and deliver top line weekly & deep dive bi-weekly reporting (media & creative performance), liaising with internal teams to examine data for insights.
- Set up test pages and develop testing recommendations and lead QA testing troubleshooting
- Use statistical analysis to determine digital performance relative to benchmarks, testing results, and audience insights.
- Oversee the implementation and troubleshooting of 3rd party tracking and research pixels.
- Investigate and solve discrepancies between platforms.
- Support the New Formats team to set up and test new products liaising directly with publishers to troubleshoot.
- Reports to the Head of Studio
- Co-ordinate production of high quality deliverables within tight and immovable deadlines
- Good communicator, energetic, a team player with an all-round knowledge of digital media, production, tracking, analytics.
- Proactive and detail orientated with strong organisational skills and a keen sense of urgency
- Ability to solve problems and to find solutions calmly and efficiently
- Possess an entrepreneurial and confident attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate is someone with the following profile:
- Experience with media agencies and clients
- Good understanding of digital creative and rich media platforms
- Data Integration/Hygiene – This position will be responsible for consultation and execution of combining sets of data and troubleshooting data integration and hygiene issues— deep level of experience with Excel is required, and familiarity with databases would be a plus
- Digital Marketing Technology – Experience with digital marketing technologies including ad-servers (DoubleClick, Sizmek, Atlas, Celtra, Appnexus etc.), enterprise web analytics packages (Integral, Moat, Omniture SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, etc.) and analytics vendors (Optimine, Optimost, Offermatica, DoubleVerify, Anchor Intelligence, etc.)
- Experience with online research/voice-of-customer measurement vendors and techniques, including comScore, Nielsen, Dynamic Logic, Insight Express, Vizu, Quantcast.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator
Education and Skills
- AdOps/analytics background
- Experience with online advertising desired
Highly desired skills:
- Analytical and creative thinker.
- Client-oriented (internal and external).
- Good English language skills (speaking and writing) are essential.