Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Features Editor to join the Living etc team. The successful person will have the opportunity to work on one of our most high profile brands and help to create exciting content!
- Commission, edit, picture research/and or write all the features for Livingetc
- Manage freelancers and deliver features from conception to print and on budget
- Develop relationships with key advertisers and PR’s and represent the brand at events
- Contribute to Livingetc’s social media activity
- Spot current trends and translate them across multiple platforms
- Write, commission and edit snappy copy that is accurate, on brand and adheres to Livingetcs voice
You should have:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the homes and interiors market
- 2+ years experience in an editorial role or comparable consumer or trade title
- Strong social media skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong visual eye and ability to communicate ideas both visually and editorially
- Strong budget management experience