Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Time Inc (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer to join the Homes Network. The successful person will have the opportunity to work across a number of our high-profile brands that include 25 Beautiful Homes, Living etc, Style at Home and Ideal home to name a few!
• Work with the Head of Art Hub, Art Editors, and Brand Creative Directors to deliver designed content across multiple brands for print and digital platforms
• Design layouts to meet brand requirements
• Agree and own personal targets with Art Editor
• Support the Art Hub Director/Art Editor to deliver against targets including the workload management
• Prioritise work to meet deadlines and brand requirements
• Excellent design skills
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good knowledge of print production process
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• 3+ years relevant experience
• An interest in and knowledge of Home magazines is desirable