Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Part of Time Inc UK, UK Cycling Events is the market leading sportive organiser in the UK.
UKCE is a dedicated cycling events company, which is passionate about encouraging all abilities of rider to experience the best cycling the UK has to offer, delivering over 70 events a year throughout the UK and France.
We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our marketing strategy to drive event ticket sales. You will understand our audience’s passion for cycling and thrive on creating and delivering engaging campaigns through email marketing, CRM, PPC and social media channels.
Main day to day responsibilities:
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns through email and social media
- Develop and maintain ongoing customer retention strategy (CRM)
- Produce all assets to support digital marketing communications: briefing designers, using Photoshop and email delivery platform (Campaign Monitor/Salesforce Exact Target)
- Oversee our social media strategy and manage community: Including responding to member questions and feedback
- Liaise with event sponsor/affiliate partners to keep them updated and ensure campaigns are activated in line with contractual agreements
- Maximise event engagement through event sponsor/affiliate partner digital platforms
- Manage all marketing assets for use internally and externally and approve use where necessary
- Manage set-up and reporting of all promotional codes on e-commerce site (Shopify)
- Regularly analyse and report on all digital campaigns
- Acquire insight in digital marketing trends and monitor competitor activity
You should have:
- Proven experience as E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media and email campaigns. Google Adwords experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Skills and experience in marketing creative and copy
- Working knowledge of Campaign Monitor or similar email delivery platform
- Knowledge of web analytics tool i.e. Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about cycling or sport would be an advantage
In return from your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary of £28k plus a generous benefits package including 27 days annual leave and be based at our cutting edge offices in Farnborough.