An exciting opportunity has arisen within Time Magazines Europe; part of the US Media Company, Time Inc., covering the EMEA region. Time Inc. has been publicly listed on the NYSE since 2014.
- Offers a challenging opportunity, within a truly international environment. Working closely with other departments within the EMEA operation and across divisions within Time Inc., on both a brand and geographical basis.
- As part of the London Business Office team, you will be providing pricing solutions and support to the advertising sales teams, as well as sales revenue reporting & analysis to the senior publishing management team in London and New York.
- You will ensure the application of sound commercial decision – making, and the correct accounting treatment of various transactions.
- Additionally, you will be involved in forecasting, budgetary cost control and accounting month - end procedures relating to advertising revenue and cost streams.
- Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Must be able to demonstrate proven quantitative, analytical and accounting skills
- Experience of a multi-currency environment would benefit
- Experience of producing monthly management information in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with sales teams an advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Need to work proactively, under pressure and independently to achieve tight deadlines