Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Would be responsible for preparing budgets for Business Units.
- Prepare Management reports with variance analysis and value added matrix.
- Support enhancements and upgrades for all current and future implementations in reporting tools.
- Exhibit an understanding of data metrics pertaining to all aspects of Finance, to be able to analyze and interpret trends.
- Perform all other adhoc reporting to support management for special projects.
- Coming up with value add matrix structure to analyze and present BU’s cost structure and areas of improvement.
- MBA Finance from a reputed institute / C.A. / ICWA / C.A. Inter
- Minimum of 1 year experience in financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Strong ability in data analysis
- Ability to work independently on adhoc requests / analysis
- Ability to describe and present data analysis findings or the way techniques work to audiences with the use of visualization and communication tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills, with ability to articulate ideas to all levels of management and to technical staff
- Self-reliant, resourceful, and able to work independently
Added Advantage-Systems Knowledge
- PeopleSoft Financials, Cognos, TM1