Time Inc UK is is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
Acquired by Time Inc UK in 2016, Collective is a leader in programmatic digital brand advertising, Collective works with 80 of the UK’s 100 top spending advertisers to deliver award-winning creative and data targeted solutions.
Placing engaging creative at the heart of every campaign through our in-house design studio, we produce a range of ad-units and native formats for desktop, tablet and mobile, and deliver campaigns using a strategic mix of proprietary, first and third party data to target key audiences.
Our patented technology, TV Accelerator, allows advertisers to seamlessly integrate online and offline brand campaigns through the on-boarding of TV data into the online market.
To secure scalable premium inventory, we work with a number of premium publishers, and boast an award-winning dedicated optimisation and evaluation team.
We utilise award-winning creative, bespoke data targeting and premium distribution to deliver truly integrated digital brand campaigns, either as a managed service or programmatically.
The Programmatic Trading & Optimisation Manager takes responsibility for the successful delivery and performance optimisation of a group of campaigns, and is responsible for reconciling campaign delivery to billable revenue.
Reporting into the Head of Business Operations, the Programmatic Trading & Optimisation Manager works in conjunction with an Ad Ops Trafficker, Agency Account Manager and Agency Sales Account Directors across a group of media agencies. They will be responsible for ensuring maximum effectiveness of campaigns, to deliver great results for the advertiser, and help secure returning business.
- Monitor and optimise display, rich media and video campaign performance (to agreed KPIs), ensuring optimum delivery and allocation of impressions between campaigns, working closely with Sales, Account Management and Publishing teams
- Optimise both managed service and programmatic campaigns
- Working with the Data team to review and use the appropriate behavioural segments and data available for campaign optimisation
- Help drive revenue through great campaign performance whilst considering the implications of net revenue through targeting inventory and data
- Analyse performance trends across campaigns and publishers, and provide insight to Sales and Account Management
- Reconcile campaign delivery monthly to provide billable revenue figures to the Billing team
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience working in online campaign management, preferably at an Ad Network or Agency Trading Desk
- Experience delivering and optimising programmatic campaigns
- Strong analytical skills: good understanding of analytics and interpretation of data, preferably within an advertising/marketing environment
- Results orientated, with sharp attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable working with and extracting data from internal systems
- Proven ability to manage multiple daily tasks
- Creative approach to a quantitative role, translating data into exciting solutions for advertisers
- Intelligent, outgoing, ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Excitement and enthusiasm for digital media, and to learn and develop
- AppNexus, Sizmek, Celtra & DBM experience are an advantage