Time Inc UK is is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
About the Company
As the UK’s leading magazine distributor, Marketforce manage the circulation and distribution for Time Inc titles although with a number of key third party publishers. Marketforce advise on the best approaches to the distribution of their brands and develop the most striking consumer promotions on the UK newsstand.
About Time Inc
Time Inc provides high quality circulation sales and marketing solutions for over 40 key Magazines. We represent a wide range of leading magazine in different sectors, including Marie Claire, What’s On TV, 25 Beautiful Homes, Country Life and Look. We are a dynamic and evolving division, highly focused on developing new and innovative marketing and sales solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
An opportunity has arisen within the Time Inc Circulation Team for a Senior Circulation Executive.
The Senior Circulation Executive is responsible for managing a key portfolio of magazines. Responsible for the day-to-day management, devising and implementing retail trade marketing and distribution strategies.
Key deliverables include:
- To develop and implement circulation strategies with the publisher in order to meet agreed objectives
- To work closely with all areas of the Marketforce business (including Retail National Account team, Logistics, Operations, Supply Team, and Supply Works), and the publisher to ensure delivery of the strategies
- Maintain and present plans to the publisher with insight, and sales and efficiency driving recommendations
- To actively establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with publishing and Marketing teams and deal with the day-to-day queries
- To fully analyse performance at all levels and present results both internally and externally, verbally and in written reports
- Investigate and develop new innovative marketing and sales opportunities, to support the future growth of your titles
The ideal applicant will be:
- have a strong appreciation of the magazine market
- highly analytical
- well organized, able to multi-task, and work to deadlines
- detail focused with well-developed project management skills
This position would suit an individual who wants to move into a role taking greater responsibility, managing a portfolio of key magazines, dealing directly with publishers.
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Reply to: Please upload your CV and a short statement about yourself (no more than 150 words). Your statement should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation.