Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. Our influential brands include People, Time, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple and Southern Living, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc. has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform; The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio; and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated events, such as the Time 100, Fortune Most Powerful Women, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year, the Essence Festival and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
Role, Requirements & Responsibilities:
The team is looking for a dynamic, hands-on leader with a strong blend of communication, team building, analytical & development skills. This individual must have at least 7 years of experience working in a fast-paced geographically distributed environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with system integrations, both internal and with 3rd party partners in a Customer service environment
· Engages in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysts and end user teams
· Provides a key architecture and design link between on-site and offshore team members
· Makes it his/her business to understand our business and how the applications relate to the business
· Lead, teach, and mentor technical resources and able to provide continuous feedback and measure improvement in quality to drive team performance
· Designs, develops, unit tests and maintains defect free applications with a focus on integration work between Synapse internal and partner systems.
· Approaches problems from a variety of angles, not just purely technical
· Comfortable with juggling of multiple projects simultaneously
· Display proven ability as the Go To person on the team for any issues both technical and functional
Skills on Priority (Rating):