Time Inc UK is is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
The Account Manager will be responsible for selling print, digital & creative across brands driving advertising revenue and share from a given portfolio of London Advertising Agencies (and consumer clients direct as appropriate). The candidate will have excellent sales experience and a creative and proactive attitude to seeking new business.
- Maximise revenue in order to help achieve the business plan for the group
- Be self-motivated and able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Be a creative sales person and proactive in seeking out new business
- Upsell wherever possible across the business
- Develop a close relationship with your entire designated agency patch to ensure you are briefed on business happening in the market place
- Service the agency portfolio from junior through to senior level to ensure a full picture of the business
- Remain aware of all industry developments
- Cultivate a thorough knowledge of the media industry and keep abreast of competitors activities and bookings , as well as all own magazines editorial philosophy
- Proven experience in advertising sales
- Strong AE experience and seeking the next step in your career!
- A strong Media Sales background
- Experience of selling to Advertising Agencies and strong contacts within the London Agency community
- Strong and proven sales and negotiation skills
- A necessary track record of handling complex creative and/or senior level agency negotiations
- An understanding of print digital & creative advertising sales
- Essential passion and enthusiasm! You will be a positive team player and a strong strategic thinker