Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, NME, Trusted Reviews, Decanter and Wallpaper. Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, The NME Awards, Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year and Essence Festival in New Orleans
Collective is a leader in programmatic digital brand advertising, placing engaging creative at the heart of every campaign through our in-house design studio. We work with premium publishers, and boast an award-winning dedicated campaign optimisation and evaluation team. We utilise award-winning creative, bespoke data targeting and premium distribution to deliver truly integrated digital brand campaigns, either as a managed service or programmatically.
The Digital Campaign Managers at Time Inc. and Collective play a pivotal role as the key point of contact for our valued clients. Using their experience, market expertise and analytical skills they play a fundamental part in the sales process. Post sale they are solely responsible for maintaining effective communication with clients, ensuring we are prepared for campaign launch and clients are always well informed about the performance of their campaigns.The regular and reliable in-depth insights they provide to clients are widely considered critical for securing repeat business, and for ensuring we retain our outstanding reputation for exceptional customer service.
- Serve as point person for all post-sale campaign requests. This includes external communication with clients to obtains POs / IOs, responding to client requests and queries, report on campaign delivery and performance, review booking(s) made between client and media owner, send out digital ad specs, chase creative, chase any future creative changes, any prepayment, credit or discount approvals needed for the booking and changes in our booking system
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our agencies, sharing expertise and advising clients on campaign ideas to generate continued results, and campaign up-weights
- Share learnings and work closely with our Sales Account Directors as part of sales process to help secure bookings
- Work closely with our internal optimisation team to provide performance analysis feedback, and optimisation recommendations. Work with the Digtial Ad Ops teams to implement any optimisations that have been signed off by our clients.
- Review third party reporting for pacing, performance and discrepancy purposes
- Review and add insights to our post-campaign analysis reports before sending onto our clients.
- Assist when needed any post campaign billing queries where required, to ensure revenue is correctly recognised
- 1 – 2 years Digital account management / campaign management within a publisher but not necessary.
- Comprehensive understanding of the online advertising industry, digital marketplace and ad formats (display, video, mobile, rich media), and a passion for digital media
- Familiarity with Ad serving (DFP, DFA, AppNexus, Flashtalking, Innovid, Sizmek, etc.) preferable
- Ability to work to under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player with exceptionally strong customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills, including high level of comfort with Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload according to different criteria.
- Ability to communicate clearly via emails and on calls
- Comfortable using their own initiative.
- Ability to muti-task
- Clear communicator