Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media platforms and extensions, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, international markets, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Performance Digital Marketing Manager, will serve as a strategist and internal evangelist across paid digital marketing tactics, with social, search, and display advertising. S/he is responsible for the day-to-day execution and optimization of campaigns that generate consumer revenue across all of Time Inc.’s brands, including paid subscriptions and new products.
The successful individual will GROW existing campaigns while investigating and implementing new ways to profitably acquire new customers. As part of a centralized Performance Marketing team, s/he will have strong interest in experimenting within paid media channels, and partner closely with Marketing, Editorial and Business teams to help the brands reach their goals.
- Build, optimize, and scale paid media campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., customer acquisition, conversion and revenue generation, and sales) across various brands & products
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets
- Launch campaigns and provide meticulous reporting and optimization recommendations
- Structure, implement and test landing pages, messaging/offers, and audiences in coordination with data analytics and creative teams
- Drive campaign optimization by testing new techniques, analyzing performance data, and shifting resources to top performing campaign elements. Disseminate learnings on a regular basis across the Consumer Marketing organization
- Develop business plans and forecasts
- Stay abreast of social media & search industry trends and best practices in Performance Marketing
- Presenting recommendation to internal and executive teams as needed
- Lead discussions around how your channels are impacted by various attribution models
- 3+ years working in paid media
- A track record of success building and optimizing a portfolio of social and search campaigns
- Familiarity with the tools needed to grow and analyze accounts in both Google, Facebook, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of each element of paid media (bid management, keyword targeting, audience targeting, optimization, landing page optimization, etc.)
- Experience in planning and buying media in social channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Strong analytical skill set, capable of analyzing and reacting to digital performance data. Working knowledge of CRM metrics pertaining to customer lifetime value, customer acquisition costs, retention
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, combined with the ability to collaborate across functions
- Finesse and ability to influence and build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels, including marketers without direct nor extensive experience in paid media
- Big picture thinker who does not hesitate to dive into details
- A love of Excel is required
- Deep familiarity with the levers that impact CPA, CPC, and LTV.
- Experience with tagging and pixel implementation, programmatic display, DoubleClick Suite, Google Analytics, etc.
- Being part of an awesome team