Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multi-media landscape. Our influential brands include People, TIME, FORTUNE, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple and Southern Living, as well as more than 50 diverse titles in the United Kingdom. Time Inc.has been extending the power of our brands through various acquisitions and investments, including Viant, an advertising technology firm with a specialized people-based marketing platform, The Foundry, Time Inc.’s creative lab and content studio, and the People Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). The company is also home to celebrated events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year, the Essence Festival and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
Requirements, Roles & Responsibilities:
The team is looking for a dynamic, hands-on contributor with a strong blend of communication, analytical & development skills. This individual must have at least 3-5 years of experience working in a fast-paced geographically distributed environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with transactional and reporting systems with Oracle 12c as the data tier.
· Engages and actively contributes in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysts
· Makes it his/her business to understand our business and how the applications relate to the business
· Attitude of openness and collaboration
· Designs, develops and maintains defect free logic with a focus on the database tier
· Approaches problems from a variety of angles, not just purely technical
· Comfortable with juggling of multiple projects simultaneously
Skills on Priority (Rating):