Quality Automation Engineer (SDET I)
India Technology Services
Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP) (www.meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Meredith's National Media Group reaches more than 175 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including over 80 percent of U.S. millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as entertainment, food, lifestyle, parenting and home. Meredith is the No. 1 magazine operator in the U.S., and owner of the largest premium content digital network for American consumers. Meredith’s leading national brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, InStyle, Allrecipes, REAL SIMPLE, Southern Living and Martha Stewart Living. Meredith also features robust brand licensing activities including more than 3,000 SKUs of branded products at 4,000 Walmart stores across the U.S. and at walmart.com. Meredith’s National Media Group also includes leading affinity marketer Synapse, and The Foundry, the company's state-of-the-art creative lab and content studio.
|Position Title||SDET-1: QA Automation||Designation/Level||SDET 1|
|Department Name||ITS||Business Unit||India Technology Services|
- Opportunity to work on Cross Browser and Cross Platforms like Windows, Mac, Android devises testing for multiple Meredith titles.
- Rest API Testing, Performance / Load Testing
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Understanding the User stories (Requirement understanding)
- Writing Test Plans.
- Writing Test cases in Quality Center or excel.
- Performing Regression / Functional test using QC/ SQL.
- Raising defects, triage and getting them resolved in a timely manner using Jira/QC and tracking them.
- Improving, optimizing, and identifying opportunities for improved software development lifecycle- enhancing the process.
- Analyzing the feasibility of Automation.
- Conducting proof of concept
- Automation Tool evaluation- Selenium/ Katalon Studio etc
- Designing and Developing Test Automation framework using Selenium/ Java
- Test Script Creation using Java/ Python
- Test Script Execution using Jenkins
|Skill Sets||Proficiency Level(Please select from - Novice, Basic, Proficient, Expert)|
|Skill Sets||Mandatory||Preferred||Proficiency Level (Please select from - Novice, Basic, Proficient, Expert)|
|Java + Selenium||Mandatory||Expert|
|SQL / DB Testing||Mandatory||Proficient|
- 2 to 4 Years’ Experience in Automation using Java, Selenium, Katalon Studio etc.
- 2+ Years of Experience in Manual Testing, SQL etc.
- BE/BTech, BSC /MSC etc.