Audience Measurement – Digital Analytics
Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP) (www.meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Meredith's National Media Group reaches more than 175 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including over 80 percent of U.S. millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as entertainment, food, lifestyle, parenting and home. Meredith is the No. 1 magazine operator in the U.S., and owner of the largest premium content digital network for American consumers. Meredith’s leading national brands include PEOPLE, Better Homes & Gardens, InStyle, Allrecipes, REAL SIMPLE, Southern Living and Martha Stewart Living. Meredith also features robust brand licensing activities including more than 3,000 SKUs of branded products at 4,000 Walmart stores across the U.S. and at walmart.com. Meredith’s National Media Group also includes leading affinity marketer Synapse, and The Foundry, the company's state-of-the-art creative lab and content studio.
Analyst / Senior Analyst
Research & Analytics Center of Excellence
This position is a unique opportunity to be a part of Meredith India’s Research and Analytics COE.
- Write intuitive insights and analysis based on data.
- Create actionable dashboards in Mode/Tableau/Google Data Studio
- Identify and execute analytics projects with actionable insights that can impact business
- Help identify and implement process improvements as needed
- Craft stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
- Handling huge data and consolidating information from multiple sources
- Routinely communicate with NY based management staff and India-based team members
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Quantitative background or reporting and analytical experience is a plus
- Experience with any Web Analytics tool like Google Analytics, Adobe etc.
- Experience in working with databases and SQL.
- Adept at querying, report writing and presenting findings with a data driven mindset with the ability to influence business decisions thus supporting use cases of analytics
- Understanding of statistical techniques like Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting.
- Sound business judgment and ability to apply business context
- Demonstrated initiative and proven multi-tasking skills
- Aptitude with data manipulation and reporting process development
- Able to work with strict deadlines and tight turnaround
- Strong work ethic and a personal commitment to high-quality deliverables
- Quick learner and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Desired technical skills - SQL, Tableau, Web Analytics Python/R