Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP) (www.meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Meredith's National Media Group reaches more than 175 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including over 80 percent of U.S. millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as entertainment, food, lifestyle, parenting and home. Meredith is the No. 1 magazine operator in the U.S., and owner of the largest premium content digital network for American consumers. Meredith’s leading national brands include People, Better Homes & Gardens, InStyle, Allrecipes, Health, REAL SIMPLE, Southern Living and Martha Stewart Living. Meredith also features robust brand licensing activities including more than 3,000 SKUs of branded products at 4,000 Walmart stores across the U.S. and at walmart.com. Meredith’s National Media Group also includes leading affinity marketer Synapse, and The Foundry, the company's state-of-the-art creative lab and content studio.
HR Business Partner
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our people strategy with business objectives/goals and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include consulting with the business, employee management, planning strategic HR initiatives, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience will aid our organization in adding value to the overall business objectives/goals, providing relevant and timely HR solutions, maintaining a healthy work environment, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with labour regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of our business, good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Consult with the business and/or global stakeholders and provide daily HR guidance on processes and policies
- Design the people strategy to align with business objectives & goals
- Develop & periodically review / update HR policies, and practices
- Recommend and execute HR strategies and interventions
- Analyzing trends and metrics with data to assist business in making informed people decisions
- Resolving employee relations / grievance issues
- Work closely with managers and employees to improve working relationships, engagement, build morale to increase productivity and retention
- Monitor and report on hi-potential and critical staff and ensure succession plans are in place for key roles
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals based on learning and growth needs / skill gaps
- Support Talent Management & Development in evaluating and measuring effectiveness of training programs
- Work closely with respective COE’s to ensure that all talent related needs are met
- Timely documentation, update/ maintenance of employee data
- Suggest suitable organisation development and design solutions
- Support the change management process
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Graduate with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Human Resources. Proven work experience as an HR business partner is desired
- Hands on experience with any HCM tool
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent employee engagement skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Understanding of all HR functions
- Knowledge of labour laws is desirable
Shift Timings: 1 PM – 10 PM IST
Work Location: RMZ Eco World, Bengaluru
Transport: Cab facility for 1pm IST login and onwards.
Food: One meal per day provided at company cafeteria.