About Meredith Corporation:
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Meredith's National Media Group reaches nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as celebrity, food, lifestyle, home, parenting, beauty, fashion, news and sports. Meredith also features robust brand licensing activities including more than 3,000 SKUs of branded products at 5,000 Walmart stores across the U.S. and at walmart.com., as well as innovative business-to-business marketing solutions provided by Meredith Xcelerated Marketing.
Meredith's Local Media Group includes 17 television stations reaching more than 11 percent of U.S. households. Meredith's portfolio is concentrated in large, fast-growing markets, with seven stations in the nation's Top 25 and 13 in Top 50 markets. Meredith's stations produce 700 hours of local news and entertainment content each week, and operate leading local digital destinations.
Location: Stamford, CT
I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for assisting the ADM’s and digital operations group on large/complicated accounts. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing living documents that track outstanding tags and account management items including reporting and kick off calls. In addition to developing living documents the Project Manager will be responsible for creating Campaign Timelines and ensuring that all Account Executives and clients understand the MNI digital operations process. The ideal candidate is self-starter with a high level of initiative.
Must be able to prioritize and work effectively and efficiently under multiple and often conflicting deadlines.
Must be able to multi-task and work under strict deadlines. The position requires someone who is proactive and able to anticipate required action, when needed, for successful resolution/result.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
50% Develop living documents that track outstanding tagging and account management items
• Assign responsibility (client, ADM’s, digital operations Team)
• Keep track of outstanding deliverables
• Provide updates and communicate with clients/ ADM’s
25% Launch Approval
• Complete positive conversion tests
• Ensure that pixels are firing
• Ensure that Ad server access is granted
• Ensure that Google Analytics access is granted
• Ensure that required assets are in spec and trafficked
10% Campaign Timeline
• Create a document that identifies steps
• Makes sure Account Executives and clients understand our process
5% Scheduling Kick Off Calls
• Conversant Specs
• Ensure it is sent
• Follow up on outstanding items
5% Completing QA reporting on a timely basis.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
Experience:2 year minimum of Project Management experience for a digital team.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management.
• Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
• Aptitude and dedication to thrive in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
• Strong written skills.
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
• Time management, business acumen and a strong work ethic are a must.
• Solid computer skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce; knowledge of Nielsen, ComScore and Scarborough a plus.
• Experience with Google Analytics, Ad Servers
• Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
• Proven track record of learning new skills & products as well as thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
• Good customer service skills and professional demeanor.
• Self-starter who can work independently and adapt quickly to different situations.
% Travel Required (Approximate): < 5%
About this company
MNI Targeted Media.
Your Audience. Delivered.
MNI Targeted Media Inc., a Meredith company, provides targeted advertising solutions digitally and in magazines. MNI is the only resource marketers need to implement a scalable, targeted, multimedia campaign that gets results.
Customized Online Campaigns
From customized digital display including programmatic solutions of MNIx, to unique and first party data offerings, local search, ad networks, and mobile strategies, MNI creates powerful campaigns that deliver specific audiences and objectives. By partnering with the most popular and prestigious websites and targeting & data technologies, MNI is your single resource for full-service, efficient campaigns in the right environments.
The Power of Print
MNI delivers more than 300 geographic options in 11 lifestyle-defined magazine packages, for precise audience targeting. MNI partners with the country's most prestigious magazines, like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Real Simple, and more. Visit mni.com for the full portfolio.
Visit mni.com for more information.