Overview of Responsibilities
Identify patterns/trends in digital data and discover factors driving it.
• Leads reporting initiatives through communication of business requirements, collection, analysis, review, reporting, visualization and documentation
• Manage and guide team of analysts
• Identify and execute proactive analytics projects with actionable insights
• Preparing and presenting dashboards to show-case insights and recommendations
• Routinely communicate and engage with teams in US
• Graduate/Post Graduate with reporting and analytical experience
• Quantitative background (computer science, mathematics, statistics, operations research, econometrics, bioinformatics, physics, etc.) is a plus
- Quantitative and logical thinker, with 5+ years’ experience in reporting and analysis using any Web Analytics tool.
• Experience in working with databases and SQL in a business environment
• Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting, etc. using R, Python
• Expertise in Dash-boarding and interactive data visualization techniques using Tableau
• Comfortable working with large dataset and API
• Demonstrated experience with Business Intelligence/Data Mining tools to work with data, investigate anomalies, construct data sets, and build models
• Sound business judgment and ability to apply business context
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written
• Working knowledge/experience of SQL, Stats, R/Python
Personal Performance and Organization Valued Behaviors: Self-reliant, resourceful, and able to work independently, but also an effective team member in sharing knowledge and best practices. Follows organization’s vision, values and principles; knows and observes quality standards.