About Meredith Corporation:
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Meredith's National Media Group reaches nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as celebrity, food, lifestyle, home, parenting, beauty, fashion, news and sports. Meredith also features robust brand licensing activities including more than 3,000 SKUs of branded products at 5,000 Walmart stores across the U.S. and at walmart.com.
Meredith's Local Media Group includes 17 television stations reaching more than 11 percent of U.S. households. Meredith's portfolio is concentrated in large, fast-growing markets, with seven stations in the nation's Top 25 and 13 in Top 50 markets. Meredith's stations produce 700 hours of local news and entertainment content each week, and operate leading local digital destinations.
The Associate Manager, Content + Strategy for The Foundry will join an agile and fast-paced team that conceives and manages native content campaigns for a wide range of advertisers across the Meredith portfolio, with a strategic focus on Fashion and Beauty brands. Reporting to the Director of Content + Strategy, the Associate Manager will play a crucial role in ideating and activating compelling content that aligns with the sensibilities and advertiser objectives for all Meredith brands.
- Respond to a consistent flow of incoming RFPs and new business opportunities. Inclusive of:
- Write content proposals for marketing decks
- Compile production costs from internal teams and effectively relay to sales and clients
- Understand Meredith’s ad products and how best to deploy them
- When needed, represent pitched ideas on client-facing calls
- Manage the execution of a wide variety of sold campaigns. Inclusive of:
- Ensure internal teams and hired freelancers are on track with timelines and daily deliverables
- Compile and manage checklist of content distribution assets
- Act as relationship manager for internal teams
- Analyze key insights and engagement metrics for campaign performance and reporting
- Strategize native content best practices and content examples. Inclusive of:
- Manage the creation of internal promotional materials, including presentations and case studies
- Stay abreast of market trends in fashion + beauty native content
- Have a close relationship with the editorial and marketing staff of all Meredith properties, with a particular emphasis on those with a Fashion and Beauty focus such as InStyle, People, People En Español, Real Simple, Shape, HelloGiggles and Parents
- Knowledgeable: You have a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years in a digital media environment. Agency or content marketing experience for a fashion, beauty and/or retail company a bonus but not required.
- Collaborative: You have a flexible, open approach to work. You thrive on building clear efficiencies in unstructured environments. You have the ability to work well with all levels of staff, prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects and perform under tight deadlines.
- Communicative: You have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills. You’re not afraid to take charge of a conversation or voice your perspective in a respectful fashion, no matter who’s in the room.
- Organized: You are known for approaching every project in an organized and efficient manner. You can easily receive, manage, and distill information into output that is clear, concise, and easily digested by your internal counterparts and external clients. You live by prioritization and organization. You see the big picture, but your attention to detail makes you an invaluable asset to any team.
- Creative: You look at the world through a creative lens, and are energized by brainstorming sessions with your peers. You push yourself to think outside the box and discover new and innovative ways of approaching challenges and RFP’s from our advertising partners.
- A Fashionista and/or Beauty Junkie! You love beauty and fashion—whether you’re your own makeover guinea pig or you’re glued to runway trends and beauty bloggers’ Instagrams. #OOTD is regularly in your vocabulary and you know no two red lipsticks are created equal.