This position is part of the Meredith US Information Technology. The candidate will be responsible for development related to the ongoing support, fine-tuning, and extension of the organization’s corporate Salesforce.com platform. Other responsibilities include technical design, development, code review and testing. We are seeking a talented individual with at least 4 years of Force.com development experience.
- Develop Salesforce.com solutions based on requirements using applicable best practices, provide input on design decisions as needed and maintain and strengthen the core CRM system.
- Supplement Salesforce Admins as necessary to set up fields, profiles, roles, security, and other configurations.
- Apex, Visual force and Salesforce Lightning development
- Collaborate with IT team members to share knowledge and promote new features that add business values.
- Mentoring team.
- Should have 4-5 years of work experience in Salesforce.com Projects or part of atleast 2-3 end to end Salesforce.com implementation project.
- Should have expertise in Salesforce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Apex and Visualforce Programming and Force.com Capabilities.
- Working experience in salesforce integration with multiple enterprise systems.
- Good knowledge in Webservices (REST and SOAP).
- Basic knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Java Script, Bootstrap, Salesforce Lighting Components.
- Track record of producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
- Hands on development experience in an Object Oriented language such as Java is an advantage.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Work Experience Required:
- 6+ years of IT experience
- 4-5 years of experience developing on the SFDC platform
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in IT/Computer Science Engg.
- Professional Certifications (Preferable but not mandatory)