About Meredith Corporation:
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Meredith's National Media Group reaches nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as celebrity, food, lifestyle, home, parenting, beauty, fashion, news and sports. Meredith also features robust brand licensing activities including more than 3,000 SKUs of branded products at 5,000 Walmart stores across the U.S. and at walmart.com., as well as innovative business-to-business marketing solutions provided by Meredith Xcelerated Marketing.
Meredith's Local Media Group includes 17 television stations reaching more than 11 percent of U.S. households. Meredith's portfolio is concentrated in large, fast-growing markets, with seven stations in the nation's Top 25 and 13 in Top 50 markets. Meredith's stations produce 700 hours of local news and entertainment content each week, and operate leading local digital destinations.
Digital Ad Operations Coordinator
MNI Targeted Media, the targeted Advertising division of Meredith Corporation, is looking for an experienced and proven Digital Ad Operations Coordinator. As a Digital Ad Operations Coordinator you will work as part of the Digital Ad Operations group who is responsible for the launch of all MNI Digital campaigns. The Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for confirming that creative is to site specifications, managing the production process with vendor partners, generating and trafficking ad tags, and managing any issues that arise pertaining to campaign execution. The Digital Ad Operations group is also responsible for generating Quality/Assurance reports as campaigns go live and communicating with sites to troubleshoot technical issues and ensure a smooth campaign launch. The group works closely with creative agencies to ensure proper creative development and implementation of campaigns.
• Facilitate the communication, workflow, trafficking and quality assurance of all digital media campaigns assigned to you.
• Ensure that all accounts are managed in a timely fashion to meet campaign deadlines.
• Test and traffic creative through third-party ad servers such as DCM and Pointroll.
• Pull Quality Assurance reports to verify status once campaigns go live.
• Proactively reach out to clients and Sales Reps to determine submission deadlines, manage assets and any needed revisions, etc.
• Be available to the Sales team for any general creative questions.
• Facilitate calls between creative agencies and third-party creative developers
• Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management.
• Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
• Experience with various third-party ad servers such as Conversant, DCM, Flashtalking, etc.
• Aptitude and dedication to thrive in a dynamic and deadline oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
• Strong written skills.
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
• 1 year minimum of Ad Operations experience.
MNI offers an aggressive base + commission package, a complete Meredith Corporation benefits package, and the opportunity to advance.
About this company
MNI Time Inc.
Your Audience. Delivered.
MNI Targeted Media Inc., a Meredith company, provides targeted advertising solutions digitally and in magazines. MNI is the only resource marketers need to implement a scalable, targeted, multimedia campaign that gets results.
Customized Online Campaigns
From customized digital display including programmatic solutions of MNIx, to unique and first party data offerings, local search, ad networks, and mobile strategies, MNI creates powerful campaigns that deliver specific audiences and objectives. By partnering with the most popular and prestigious websites and targeting & data technologies, MNI is your single resource for full-service, efficient campaigns in the right environments.
The Power of Print
MNI delivers more than 300 geographic options in 11 lifestyle-defined magazine packages, for precise audience targeting. MNI partners with the country's most prestigious magazines, like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Real Simple, and more. Visit mni.com for the full portfolio.
Visit mni.com for more information.