Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including Wallpaper*, Living etc, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
About the role
You will work for two of our leading digital titles, NME and Trusted Reviews. Reporting to NME’s Editor and Trusted Reviews’ Marketing Manager, you will split your time equally between both brands, working on a variety of projects for use on our websites, social media, advertising and branding. This will include creating weekly “cover” designs for social, logos for new franchises, newsletter designs, branding for events, digital and print ads and animated stings for videos. You will also provide creative input into ideas and concepts for advertising campaigns, website redesigns and any other projects that require design input.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work as part of a team with editorial, marketing and developers
- Deliver assets to a deadline on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Provide design input into advertising, branding and editorial where needed
- Make suggestions and present ideas
- Act as a brand ambassador, helping ensure all assets are in-keeping with brand identity and style guide
- Manage and maintain all brand assets, providing appropriate files for digital/print use
With at least 1 year of design experience with commercial, consumer brands you will have:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Understanding of brand identity and experience of working with a style guide (this is essential!)
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to interact, communicate and easily present ideas across multiple teams
- Up to date skills with In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects etc
- Proficiency in all aspects of visual design including experience of video animation
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
In return for your skills and experience you will receive a competitive salary package, great benefits and the opportunity to work on 2 of the UK’s most successful digital brands. The people are pretty amazing too!