Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
About the job
The Sales and Digital Administration Support is responsible for supporting the Time Inc Specialist Print and Digital Sales teams with admin and client support. You will be responsible for assisting the sales team to maximise future sales potential liaising directly with the digital teams, the sales teams, editorial, clients and agencies. You will also manage and service integrated advertising campaigns across a defined range of sites.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide creative specifications to clients, agencies and the sales team.
- Key liaison between sales and editorial/developers/design to ensure all integrated work has specific timelines and tasks designated and that these are signed off by all parties and subsequently delivered.
- Sense check and amend digital orders in Adpoint.
- Attend stand-up meetings to ensure flow of information between all departments, agreeing priorities required with the Production teams, and highlighting any new briefs that need to be included in the workflow.
- Ensure current projects are on course of delivery.
- Check the performance reports on integrated deals for clients and internal colleagues are shared where applicable
- Work closely with the sales teams to produce Mid and Post Campaign analysis where required for presentation back to clients/agencies on integrated projects.
- Escalation of issues to management and/or sales team in a timely and relevant manner
- Chasing payment, copy and confirmation of advertisements
- Handling inter-departmental “revenue in dispute” paperwork
- Managing credit hold accounts in a timely manner
- Book all CFS, HFS, Bikemar etc.
- Subs forms management including sending titles
- Inputting of advertisements as directed by advertisement manager (Fillers)
- Marking up, cutting and sharing of sales leads from newspapers & competitive & magazines for sales executives
- Processing account paperwork and liaising with finance
- Process MS timesheet and invoices on the ECS system
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Must be able to build and manage internal relationships with the sales teams and key clients
- Have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player – support and cover other team members.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to different criteria.
- Meet the demands of a commercial environment and work under pressure.
- Comfortable using their own initiative.