Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, NME, Trusted Reviews, Decanter and Wallpaper. Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, The NME Awards, Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year and Essence Festival in New Orleans
Collective is a leader in programmatic digital brand advertising, placing engaging creative at the heart of every campaign through our in-house design studio. We work with premium publishers, and boast an award-winning dedicated campaign optimisation and evaluation team. We utilise award-winning creative, bespoke data targeting and premium distribution to deliver truly integrated digital brand campaigns, either as a managed service or programmatically.
About the role
Collective is looking for a Junior Rich Media Developer who will produce HTML5 rich media ad units, across devices in a fast-moving advertising environment.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop and build applications in HTML5.
- Work with designers, developers, QA in developing rich media ad units.
- Understand and gather requirements. Animate and build from designs.
- Follow existing development processes.
- Write ‘clean’ code.
- Consistently meet project deadlines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Problem solver.
- Keen interest in design and animation.
- Able to work in a noisy but fun office environment.
- Analytical and creative thinker.
- Good English language skills (speaking and writing) are essential.
Qualifications and Experience
- One year of rich media design/development experience.
- Experience with mobile/tablet advertising
- Some experience with rich media platforms such as Sizmek, DoubleClick Studio or Celtra
- Experience with common code libraries such as Greensock
- Debugging skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google WebDesigner and Adobe Animate
- Team-oriented experience highly desired
Education and Skills
- Computer Science, digital design or animation qualifications