Time Inc UK is is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape.
About the job
You will be responsible for managing a team of Agency Account Managers to achieve sales targets, ensuring they are equipped, motivated and incentivised to build amazing relationships across their agency patch and exceed their revenue targets.
As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for promoting a high performance sales culture, managing monthly closures and supporting the leadership team in the management of brand targets.
You will use your knowledge and experience of the London media agency world to ensure your patch is well covered and that all commercial opportunities are maximised.
With a proven track record of successfully selling print media solutions to London media agencies, you have in-depth knowledge of how to rep a patch and manage a team of successful sales people.
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- Experience with print media and familiarity with publishing landscape
- A strong network of contacts at senior levels in media agencies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong people management, leadership and coaching skills
- A positive, motivational and enabling leadership style