Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including MARIE CLAIRE, IDEAL HOME, NME and WHAT’S ON TV.
About the job:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Creative Solutions Account Manager to join the Time Inc partnerships team (Maternity Cover – 6 months fixed contract).
Reporting into the Partnerships Account Director, this role offers full responsibility and autonomy for your own agency patch to drive partnership revenue across the full breadth of the iconic Time Inc UK brand portfolio including Marie Claire, Ideal Home, NME and Country Life (and their multiple platforms – Print, Digital, Social, Events and Video)
If you’re creative, curious and collaborative with experience and understanding of creative solutions/partnerships, or a print and digital media specialist with an enthusiasm to get into partnerships, we would love to hear from you.
- Build on and take full ownership of day-to-day external relationships. Driving connections with relevant agency stakeholders across allocated agency teams, ensuring we are receiving all relevant briefs in market
- Work collaboratively with the relevant internal teams to produce inspiring and insightful high quality brief responses, as well as proactive proposals. Primarily with The Foundry, Insight, Category teams, Time Inc Digital
- Achieve revenue targets to maximise yield, share and profit
- Work collaboratively with the wider agency hub specialists, sharing knowledge and identifying opportunities to drive hub revenue across the agency patch
- Develop a personal sales strategy for individual agencies, identifying creative media revenue opportunities and focus clients
An experienced Account Manager (on media owner or agency side), you have a proven record in delivering advertising solutions. You’re innovative and confident with the passion to be part of the full creative solutions process; from getting the briefs in, gathering insight, idea generation, pitching and presentations, negotiating, through to PCA’s.
Ideally you’ll have experience of selling cross-platform solutions, but as long as you have solid knowledge of the media landscape and can demonstrate your ability to pitch a complex media solution, we can teach you the rest!
Ideally, you will have:
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success in ad sales
- Strong ideation skills, creativity and imagination
- Proven track record of managing relationships across an agency patch
- Collaborative working style
Please note: as this is a 6 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave, it may be possible to extend the contract