Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including MARIE CLAIRE, IDEAL HOME, NME and WHAT’S ON TV.
As the Print Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Time Inc. UK brands to investment departments and planners at a portfolio of London Advertising Agencies to drive advertising revenue and market share.
You will build amazing relationships with your key contacts in your agency patch.
Your key duties will be to:
- Maximise print revenue in order to help achieve the required targets for the group
- Be self-motivated and able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Be a positive resilient sales person and proactive in seeking out new business
- Upsell wherever possible across the business
- Develop a close relationship with your entire designated agency patch to ensure you are briefed on all relevant business happening in the market place
- Service the agency portfolio from junior through to senior level to ensure a full picture of the business
- Remain aware of all industry developments
- Cultivate a thorough knowledge of Time Inc. UK and the wider media industry and keep abreast of competitors activities and bookings , as well as all own magazines editorial philosophy
You will have a proven track record of sales experience in a media environment and a creative and proactive approach to seeking new business both face to face and by phone. You're a positive individual who can have fun with your colleagues and clients while exceeding revenue targets. You will also have:
- Proven experience in advertising sales - one year of classified sales experience would be enough, more would be great!
- Experience of selling to advertising agencies and strong contacts within the London agency community are beneficial but not essential
- Strong, proven sales and negotiation skills
- An understanding of publishing advertising sales
- Passion and enthusiasm! You will be a positive team player - this is one of the best sales jobs around so you'll know how to get the best from it and to enjoy what you do!