Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Collective is a leader in programmatic digital brand advertising, placing engaging creative at the heart of every campaign through our in-house design studio. We work with premium publishers, and boast an award-winning dedicated campaign optimisation and evaluation team. We utilise award-winning creative, bespoke data targeting and premium distribution to deliver truly integrated digital brand campaigns, either as a managed service or programmatically.
About the job:
You will be responsible for selling all Time Inc UK and Collective digital display products to Mindshare and Wavemaker. Working with the Account Director, you’ll proactively build amazing relationships across your patch to understand exactly where the revenue will be coming from and to win the business.
- Achieve revenue targets
- Work with the Account Director to develop a personal/team sales strategy
- Canvassing new business leads from within agency patch
- Proactively source new briefs and retain continuity from existing portfolio
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure a constant flow of communication, enabling your patch to work at optimum efficiency. Including; Studio, Futures, Strategy, Data, Ops and Publishing
- Play an active role in servicing media agencies through email, team presentations/meetings and phone calls
- Work closely with the Sales Assistant to ensure your agencies are up to date with key competitor info
- Attend industry events
- Play a key role in agency entertainment calendar
With at least one year of experience repping a media agency patch and a proven track record of selling digital display, you have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A positive, proactive approach to building relationships
- A proven track record of building a network of contacts at media agencies
- Solid experience using MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Solid understanding of digital and programmatic advertising
- A network of contacts at Mindshare and Wavemaker would be a clear advantage but definitely not essential
In return for your skills and experience we offer fun, very social working environment, a great group of colleagues who are leaders in their field, competitive salary and bonus and great benefits.