Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
We are looking for an innovative Digital Editor to lead the GoodtoKnow team at an exciting time for the brand. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years experience on a digital lifestyle platform and be confident in creating content strategies that encompass SEO, social, video, marketing and commercial objectives. They will be as comfortable working with a technical team as they would commercial clients and PRs.
Brimming with ideas for a creative, editorial vision, the Digital Editor will manage the engaged and motivated team and implement a strategy for the brand focusing on the core content pillars of Family, Food and Wellbeing.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Editor to take an established website to the next level and work with the expert teams within Time Inc.
- Shape the content strategy around core priorities
- Lead the day-to-day running of the GoodtoKnow team and freelancers including new content production, content optimisation, social media, video and newsletter
- Analytical reporting and KPI tracking
- Representing the brand at internal and external stakeholder meetings and events
- Sharing knowledge and best practices internally and developing working relationships with all relevant departments
Relevant Experience And Skills
- Understanding of the audience needs within strong lifestyle content – in food, wellbeing and family contemporary markets and knowledge of how to drive digital audience in this sector.
- Expert SEO knowledge and how to create content that is optimised for search referrals
- Expert social media knowledge and how to manage multiple social platforms
- Strong commercial instincts and contacts in the relevant industries
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make strategic decisions based on data
- Excellent managerial experience and understanding of workflows for digital
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience of using a content management system and working with technical teams
- Excellent time management and organisational skills