Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Fantastic opportunity for a talented events graduate to join Decanter Events
Decanter is the world’s leading wine media brand. It comprises the magazine, two websites, two world-class wine competitions and both Europe’s and China’s premier consumer wine events.
The Decanter Fine Wine Encounter, celebrates its 21st anniversary this year. Since 2014, Decanter has been organising China’s most talked about consumer wine tasting, the Shanghai Fine Wine Encounter. At each event wine lovers can meet winemakers and owners and discover iconic wines from around the world, as well as attend tutored tastings of the world’s greatest wines.
We are looking to recruit an events assistant to handle administration duties for all UK & international events. The ideal candidate will be a talented events graduate with exceptional attention to detail, who is eager to learn new skills.
- Handling all events administration tasks for the yearly events calendar, including issuing contracts, invoices and collecting exhibitor information
- Chasing up all event payments and invoices to ensure they are paid on time
- Liaising with exhibitors regarding catalogue information and wine logistics
- Assisting the events team with organisational tasks before each event, as well as helping to ensure the smooth running on the day
- Managing the UK events ticket database
- Educated to Degree level
- Energetic, proactive, and an effective team player
- Initiative - works well in a team but also able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and excellent organisational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to produce high quality, accurate work to tight deadlines
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft programmes, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Confident telephone manner
- Foreign languages would be beneficial