Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Decanter is the world’s leading wine media brand. It comprises the magazine, two websites, two world-class wine competitions and both Europe’s and China’s premier consumer wine events.
Decanter is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to devise business-to-business and business-to- consumer marketing strategies
- Take a holistic view of marketing across the brand and leverage maximum benefit across the Decanter World Wine Awards, Decanter Asia Wine Awards, Decanter Events, the magazine and websites.
- Responsible for working with third parties to increase Decanter’s brand awareness amongst the international wine community and maximise commercial benefits.
- Successfully manage a team of 5 ensuring consistent and effective branding across all Decanter platforms.
- Display strong Digital Marketing skills to maximise brand awareness. This includes building a strong social media presence
- Deliver high level advice on marketing strategy and help to implement this strategy
- Engage in promotion of the key events hosted by Decanter to help maximise revenue
- Strong marketing skills, particularly in digital and experience producing print marketing materials and advising creative.
- Excellent commercial qualities and comfortable building third party relationships to increase brand awareness amongst wine consumers and wine trade alike.
- Experience of leading and motivating teams and individuals and managing them
- A proven track record in project management and delivering marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks at a strategic level in a large media company
- Creative and innovative
- Strong negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- Experienced working under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of and an interest in wine would be desirable