Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 170 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
This position would require the individual to work directly with the US Counterpart and setting up demand planning for Time inc Magazine. He/she would be responsible for understanding the Magazine Distribution business, Analyze sales trends and determine the number of copies that must go for print and then be distributed to the different location in US.
• Good Communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree/Masters from a reputed institute.
• Excellent in Advance Excel.
• Strong Analytical and Logical skills
• Basic knowledge of Analytics and Retail will be an added advantage.
• Basic knowledge of Supply Chain concepts would be an added advantage. The job involves working in the sphere of Supply Chain.
• The job involves strong logical skills and the ability to deliver accurately and on time.