About the company
Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
About the role
As a senior member of the advertising leadership team you will:
- Be responsible for all revenue across Time Inc properties via an exchange including display (brand and DR), video O&O and Syndication (All non-agency direct or PMP buys)
- Work with the Programmatic Sales Director and programmatic team to maximise revenues via PMPs through delivering products in demand in the market packaged efficiently and effectively
- Be responsible for maximising all 3rd party revenues
- Work with Sales Director to sell 3rd party formats directly
- Work with Head of Commercial Inventory and Yield to develop and maintain pricing and yield of all revenues that sit in remit.
- Through existing and new relationships develop new partnerships or products to maximise revenue
- Work with Head of Commercial Data and Research to maximise offering and yield
- Work with the stakeholders to deliver strategy and drive revenue across the portfolio of products
- Work with the colleagues to develop and maintain the commercial tech stack to maximise revenues and deliver campaigns efficiently.
- Work with colleagues to maintain and develop new 3rd party relationships with tech and commercial partners to optimise current setup or add to it.
- Work with the Dev and video teams maintain and develop the Time Inc video solutions (both O+O and syndication) to maximise revenues
- Effectively manage the cost base of all commercial partnerships from remit to maximise profit.
- Develop and optimise relationship with Programmatic Sales Director to effectively represent all programmatic buys in agencies and clients
- Capture and report on as much market feedback received as possible with a view for innovation of our programmatic offering
- Work with the Head of Commercial Inventory and Yield to educate the programmatic sales team on insights from across your business to maximise revenues from other buys (direct and PMPs)
- Consult with all sales teams to help deliver revenue into Time Inc UK where relevant
- Work with sales teams to deliver quarterly reviews with core agency and client partners to highlight changes to the product suite and update on emerging products
- You will have significant experience at a senior level in a commercial programmatic role with:
- Extensive experience of developing commercial tech stacks
- Extensive experience building relationships across the business sector to grow programmatic revenue
- Have a proven track record of leading and influencing multiple teams
- Solid experience of working with colleagues to develop pricing and yield solutions