Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
Marketforce (part of Time Inc. UK) is a leading sales, marketing and distribution company, working with some of the world’s largest media organisations. With expertise across mass market and specialist products, we ensure Britain’s biggest and best publications get to market. We work with internationally recognised brands such as The Economist, HELLO!, Marie Claire, The Beano, What’s on TV and New Scientist.
We have two Information Executive roles to offer at Marketforce. Both roles are ideal for a recent graduate with strong analytical and communication skills. This would be a great opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to thrive in a multi-media company.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to client teams to help support the business to gain better knowledge of sales and revenue performance.
- Conduct statistical analysis of retail promotions and activity ensuring results are communicated effectively to the various departments across the business.
- Help develop and standardise reports across all key areas of the business using Excel and ensure all reports and presentations are prepared in the most efficient, user-friendly way with relevant, actionable content.
- To help support teams with new and existing retail, magazine and consumer data, finding positive retail sales arguments for products, sectors and the category overall.
- Understanding changes in consumer purchasing and behaviour over time, using various insight data sources such as Nectar, Mintel and TGI.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent written skills
- Quick learner
- Good team player
We are looking for someone who would embrace the opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest branded media companies.
Please note this is an entry level role.
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Reply to: Please upload your CV and a short statement about yourself (no more than 150 words). Your statement should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation.