About Meredith Corporation:
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) has been committed to service journalism for 115 years. Today, Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms — including broadcast television, print, digital, mobile and video — to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners.
Meredith's National Media Group reaches nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial women. Meredith is a leader in creating content across media platforms and life stages in key consumer interest areas such as celebrity, food, lifestyle, home, parenting, beauty, fashion, news and sports. Meredith also features robust brand licensing activities including more than 3,000 SKUs of branded products at 5,000 Walmart stores across the U.S. and at walmart.com., as well as innovative business-to-business marketing solutions provided by Meredith Xcelerated Marketing.
Meredith's Local Media Group includes 17 television stations reaching more than 11 percent of U.S. households. Meredith's portfolio is concentrated in large, fast-growing markets, with seven stations in the nation's Top 25 and 13 in Top 50 markets. Meredith's stations produce 700 hours of local news and entertainment content each week, and operate leading local digital destinations.
- Support the VP and multiple Ad Sales Representatives across the country.
- Book new and revised insertion orders, assemble and complete monthly mailings to clients, prepare media kits and maintain substantial agency/client contact database.
- Manage, detail and implement expense reports.
- Help prepare for external sales calls/meetings including pulling spend reports, competitive research, researching the advertisers website, assembling client presentations.
- Help coordinate and manage client events as well as create invites for client events.
- Responsible for the assistance in client proposals, Excel charts, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate and work with the digital sales planners to ensure proper delivery and booking of digital campaigns as well as supplying screen shots as needed for advertisers.
- Posses strong communication skills to be able to speak to clients as well as handle the flow of information between departments.
- Coordinate distribution of marketing materials to clients including mail and promotional items.
You are or you have:
- A team player with a great attitude and courteous personality
- 1-2 years of relative experience.
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented self-starter
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Creative flare is an added bonus.
- Able to work under pressure, switch gears quickly in order to respond to sales needs and customer requests with efficiency.
- Necessary computer skills include PC Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SalesForce.
MNI Time Inc.
MNI Targeted Media Inc., provides targeted advertising solutions digitally and in magazines. MNI is the only resource marketers need to implement a scalable, targeted, multimedia campaign that gets results.
Customized Online Campaigns
From customized digital offerings ranging from programmatic solutions on MNIx, to unique first party data offerings, local search, ad networks (national and local), paid social and mobile strategies, MNI creates powerful campaigns that deliver specific audiences and objectives. By partnering with the most reputable and prestigious websites in conjunction with layering on targeting and data technologies, MNI is your single resource for full-service, efficient campaigns in the right environments.
The Power of Print
MNI delivers more than 300 geographic options in 11 lifestyle-defined magazine packages, for precise audience targeting. MNI partners with the country's most prestigious magazines, like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Real Simple, and more. Visit mni.com for the full portfolio.
Visit mni.com for more information.