Time Analytic and Shared Services Private Limited*, is a subsidiary of Time Inc. (now acquired by Meredith Corporation) operating out of Bangalore, India. We provide offshore support through processes such as Research and Analytics, Operations and Production, Finance Operations, Global Technology Services and Shared Services.
We also provide web analytics, tablet analytics, newsstand research, circulation analytics and advertisement effectiveness for influential magazine brands.
Our portfolio of premium brands across platforms include People, TIME, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple, Southern Living, Entertainment Weekly, Food & Wine, Fortune, People StyleWatch, Cooking Light, Departures, Travel + Leisure amongst others.
As a member of the Email Operations team, the Email/Web Designer would be responsible for the design and coding of an Email, Newsletter or Microsites.
A Web designer’s/Analyst’s tasks and duties may include:
- Coding either from scratch or by adapting existing code using relevant tools to meet business requirements
- Perform Email design tests and fix any rendering issues to ensure compatibility on various email clients and cross-browser
A Web designer should:
- Be detail-oriented, process-friendly, and have the ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be good at troubleshooting issues and fix them
- Be able to work in EST shift (6:30PM to 3:30PM IST)
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our environment and practices
- Be self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to multi-task
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Knowledge in Email testing on tools like Email on Acid, Litmus, etc.
- Knowledge in using Email Campaign tools such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget would be an added advantage
- 1-4 years of industry experience
Work timings in IST: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM