Time Inc UK is is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 60+ influential brands including Time, Fortune, InStyle, NME and Country Life.
An exciting opportunity for aspiring HR professionals has arisen at Time Inc UK.
Working in a small team of 3 HR Assistants you will gain experience of the full employee life cycle by supporting Learning & Development, HR Operations, Recruitment and Reward. You will receive full training on all of the processes and systems that underpin the day to day workings of an HR team including:
- Managing actions for new starters and leavers
- Creating contracts
- Managing actions in multiple systems
- Managing queries from employees
- Liaising with external providers
- Coordinating training events
The role will include a blend of detailed admin processes and liaising with colleagues, candidates and suppliers to coordinate events and gather information. A high degree of attention to detail is essential, as are exceptional written and communication skills. It is essential that you are a confident, adaptable person with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. It is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in an HR, Recruitment or L&D support role
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A desire for a career in HR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with an HR database (Workday/SAP/Oracle/PeopleSoft) is an advantage but not essential
Our HR team is currently around 20 people. We support an employee population of more than 1,000 passionate media professionals. Time Inc UK has been at the leading edge of the changes to the media industry for many years and continues to evolve to deliver exciting products that audiences love and advertisers rely on. We’re fun, we’re ALWAYS busy and we love what we do. In return for your experience and skills you’ll receive experience across the HR function, a competitive salary and genuine opportunities for development.