Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, SOUTHERN LIVING and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media and platforms, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
The Digital Media Planner provides the day-to-day support of the digital sales team through the development of media plans and PowerPoint decks. Proposals – both proactive and in response to RFPs – must be accurate, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time.
- Day-to-day support of digital sales team through development of media plans and decks for advertising proposals. Proposals – both proactive and in response to RFPs – must be accurate, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time.
- Work closely with digital marketing and integrated marketing on custom programs, both digital only and integrated with print.
- Manage and track online campaign implementation, delivery, and optimization processes and ensure that contract revenue is fulfilled.
- Communicate directly with clients and agencies regarding campaign details.
- Liaise between departments: ad operations, digital marketing, integrated marketing, sales, and finance.
- Create and update marketing collateral for proposals and sales decks.
- Research and report on website and industry trends when necessary.
- Be an expert on site content, new features, and new ad units in order to put together the best media plans possible.
- Stay abreast of industry news and competitive sites.
- Thrive in an industry where clients need everything yesterday
- Bachelor’s Degree; 1-3 years minimum work experience preferred; ideal candidate will have 1 year minimum interactive experience, 1 year minimum strategic planning experience at an agency or with a publisher.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Above average Excel and PowerPoint literacy proficiency.
- Proficient in digital media tools such as Omniture, Nielsen @Plan, Nielsen Net Ratings, ComScore, etc.
- Solutions oriented with a “can-do” attitude – someone who can think creatively and strategically, has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and has an interest in digital media and learning about a multi-media brand.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities.
MNI Targeted Media Inc., provides targeted advertising solutions digitally and in magazines. MNI is the only resource marketers need to implement a scalable, targeted, multimedia campaign that gets results.
Customized Online Campaigns
From customized digital offerings ranging from programmatic solutions on MNIx, to unique first party data offerings, local search, ad networks (national and local), paid social and mobile strategies, MNI creates powerful campaigns that deliver specific audiences and objectives. By partnering with the most reputable and prestigious websites in conjunction with layering on targeting and data technologies, MNI is your single resource for full-service, efficient campaigns in the right environments.
The Power of Print
MNI delivers more than 300 geographic options in 11 lifestyle-defined magazine packages, for precise audience targeting. MNI partners with the country's most prestigious magazines, like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Real Simple, and more. Visit mni.com for the full portfolio.
Visit mni.com for more information