Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
- Ensure the latest camera and (relevant) camera equipment reviews are published in a timely fashion and to an agreed format first on TrustedReviews
- Work closely with the team of digital first camera/camera equipment reviewers, both in-house (f/t) and freelance, and with the editorial team.
- Maintain reviews schedule/calendar and planning ahead to allow sufficient time for content to be created ahead of release deadlines
- Optimise all reviews using SEO best practise, monitoring keyword trends, watching competitors and measuring keyword performance to ensure high Google ranking
- Update and re-optimise review content as required to ensure high ranking is maintained
- Be on top of the news agenda and produce relevant news stories for both websites.
- Monitor popular keywords for your specialist audience plus social trends; generating and commissioning engaging digital content in a responsive and timely fashion.
- Ensure all output (new and archived), categories and tags are richly optimised for search and promoted effectively across social media platforms
- Collaborate and work with the wider Specialist digital content group to share best practice and cross-promote camera content across relevant Time Inc. brands
- Continually optimise home page and all digital content published. Writing targeted headlines for SEO, sourcing best pictures, adopting best practice content format, adding related links and interactive embeds
- Curate digital assets and interaction from social media, identifying key influencers in your field, using this knowledge and content to create and enhance your stories
- Manage the social media channels and representing the brands on them.
- Analyse audience data and understand key metrics for building a digital audience; using Google Analytics and other tools
- Display excellent writing skills, attention to detail and knowledge of journalism law
- Become a digital evangelist, working closely with the content director and editor-in-chief to promote the brand, helping to raise its profile within the photography industry and wider audience of both enthusiasts and professionals
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Digital Editorial role
- Excellent understanding of the camera and photography world
- Clear understanding of SEO
- Strong team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills