Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
As one of the UK’s leading magazine distributors, Marketforce work closely with some of the UK’s leading Publishers on sales strategy, advise on the best approaches to the distribution of their brands and develop the most striking consumer promotions on the UK newsstand.
About Publisher Services
Publishing Services provide high quality circulation sales and marketing solutions to over 70 independent publisher clients. We represent a wide range of leading magazine publishers, brands, and sectors - including Aceville, DC Thomson, De Agostini, Future, HELLO!, Monocle, Net-A-Porter, Panini, The Economist and Private Eye. We are a dynamic and fast growing division, highly focused on servicing our publishers’ needs
Role and Responsibilities
An opportunity has arisen within our fast paced, dynamic and creative team for a Circulation Manager. The role will be responsible for devising and implementing retail trade marketing and distribution strategies for our publisher clients.
Duties include market performance analysis, and managing the trade marketing and circulation objectives for a range of magazines. The candidate must be comfortable presenting and working closely with clients & senior managers and be able to manage complex and challenging stakeholder relationships.
You will need to:
- actively establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with clients at all levels;
- develop and execute retail trade marketing strategies to meet agreed publisher objectives;
- tailor messages in a clear and effective manner for different stakeholder requirements;
- possess drive, initiative, and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- work with a broad set of colleagues to deliver retail trade marketing & circulation initiatives;
- have the creative flair to bring alive the story behind the data;
- be comfortable juggling the requirements of a variety of different brands within a portfolio;
- work collaboratively with the circulation executive to ensure workload is managed efficiently;
- be looking to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
You will have:
- excellent communication and organisation skills;
- good IT skills and be confident using Excel;
- an analytical aptitude and the capability of discussing, presenting and proactively acting on analytical & insight findings;
- the ability to work as an integral member of a team, whilst also being able to work autonomously at times;
- around 2-3 years previous experience in a circulation role, ideally from a publishing or magazine distributor background;
- strong time-management and organisational skills to ensure tight deadlines are achieved;
- a motivating and encouraging management style to enable your team to perform to their optimum capabilities;
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Reply to: Please upload your CV and a short statement about yourself (no more than 150 words). Your statement should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation.