PRODUCT MANAGER / SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - DELIVERY
Los Angeles, CA
- Strong technical/technological aptitude and business acumen.
- Strong experience in building technical platform services and integrations with 3rd party services for high-volume transaction consumer-facing products and ecommerce; self-service tools for configuration and management of products and services.
- Intellectually curious, analytical, creative, innovative, results-oriented.
- Actively demonstrate dynamism; organized thought processes; adaptable, relatable and clear communications style; and, strong influencing skills.
- Operate from data, market, customer, and consumer insights.
- Seek out solutions to real-world business, technology, and consumer engagement opportunities.
- Are adept in navigating from ambiguity-to-clarity.
- Are all about winning!
- 4-7 years’ experience as Product Owner/Leader in a fast-paced technology, e-commerce, SaaS-based environment.
As a Product Manager/Senior Product Manager, you will work under the direction of the Head of Product, and collaborate with others to drive Tillster’s platform product roadmap; key customer relationships, initiatives and outcomes; and product delivery through direct engagement with development and other Tillster teams. You and your colleagues are key to Tillster’s platform and scalability through a product roadmap that is configurable, scalable and extensible.
Your goal will be to build a best-in-class platform and products which deliver outcomes for our global, multi-unit Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) brand customers as well as drive company’s growth. Your ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps will drive product strategy, innovation and development.
Down in the weeds…
- Work across multi-functional teams to build the platform and deliver products and outcomes to the customer
- Actively engage customer and key stakeholders to drive business requirements definition and keep all stakeholders informed of progress; ensure that executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed
- Requirements gathering, gap analysis, writing business and technical specifications
- Assess and manage scope of work in close partnership with engineering, business development, and sales/accounting, decomposing high level business requirements and developing lower level tasks
- Understand and develop business process workflows and how they are supported through impact and workarounds, and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Accurately analyze critical details of business issues and opportunities to understand and define impact and workarounds, and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Test and monitor for customer and user satisfaction and resolve any issues related to delivering satisfaction as evidenced by analysis, traffic, reviews, customer feedback and the like
- Externally, represent Tillster and its business, products and services offering, and internally, be a balanced advocate of the business needs of clients and key stakeholders
- Lead business users and stakeholders in a forum where product enhancements are reviewed and rated based on a priority assessment, in preparation for release planning and development
- Create user training and on-going support documentation, and facilitate training sessions
- Lead, manage and utilize tools, systems and methodologies which are consistent with an Agile product environment; work with colleagues to mature Tillster’s Agile methodologies and specific disciplines such as effective retrospectives
- Other duties as required or directed
Required skills & experience
- 4-7 years’ experience overall as a product manager in a fast-paced technology, e-commerce, enterprise-scale SaaS-based environment
- Demonstrable broad and deep:
- Technical/technology knowledge and expertise
- Strategic and operational business acumen
- Analyzing, clarifying and translating business/functional requirements
- Documenting current and future state business process flows
- In technical troubleshooting and problem solving coordinating/managing enterprise scale SaaS based software solutions
- Managing scope of work, and change management efforts
- Knowledgeable, and hands-on expertise in: business process and data analysis, functional design, modeling, product development processes, and software testing
- Customer focused with high quality standards
- Excellent communication and organization skills required
- Inspiring, open-minded, hard-working, collaborative and passionate
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of work
- Ability to travel as business needs demand
- Previous experience in restaurant industry a plus
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please