Mid-level Automation/Manual Engineer
- Work independently under a supervision of a Test Lead on manual and automation tasks as needed
- Create test artifacts, including Test Plan, Test Level of Effort, Test Reports
- Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
- Continue "Shift-Left" process by collaborating with Dev and Business to identify critical issues in early stages of requirement analysis and development
- Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in regular Defect triage discussions and co-ordinate with different stakeholders for fast defect resolution and re-test
- Continue to maintain best practices and tools for testing and test automation
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working as a Test Engineer in Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of automation skills with Java and Selenium. Candidate should have hands-on experience of all the phases of automating the application including but not limited to designing, coding and reporting
- Strong experience in API testing and automation
- The candidate must have experience with utilizing existing automation frameworks and aligning with existing frameworks to maintain existing automation scripts and to create new automation scripts
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test strategy / test plan / scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration and regression testing.
- Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies
- Assessing testability aspect and suitable tools including automation with Java, Selenium, SOAP UI etc.
- Experience with Appium is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools is a plus
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Performance Test experience is a plus
- Good communication skills.