Product Manager, Web and Mobile Solutions (Contractor – Associate to Senior)
- Define and manage the development of branded commerce and engagement solutions on web and mobile.
- Actively engage customer and key stakeholders to drive business requirements definitions.
- Assess and manage scope of work, decomposing high level business requirements into epics and stories.
- Collaborate with sales, account management, marketing, design, data analytics, and engineering before, during, and after each phase of a project.
- Keep stakeholders informed of progress; ensure executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed.
- Test and monitor for customer and user satisfaction and resolve any issues related to delivering satisfaction as evidenced by analysis, traffic, reviews, customer feedback, etc.
- Lead business users and stakeholders in a forum where product enhancements are reviewed and prioritized, in preparation for release planning and development.
Experience, Skills, Attributes
- Experience as a product manager for consumer, e-commerce, web and/or mobile products.
- Experience in a SCRUM/Agile environment writing epics and stories as a product owner.
- Customer and consumer focused approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must exhibit thoughtful and organized approach to work
- Ability to travel as business needs demand (i.e., to other offices, client sites)
- Experience managing clients a plus
- Experience in restaurant industry a plus
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship