Tillster is looking for a .NET Developer with a “Get It Done” approach, ambitious nature, and, collaborative spirit with solid back end experience. You’re a quick learner, pays close attention to detail, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the development team and product management to ensure an innovative and on time delivery of products.
Down in the weeds…
- Actively engage with fellow colleagues in establishing a robust, scalable, and flexible technical/technological architecture and make recommendations for improvements
- Adhere to strong, general software engineering principles and write high quality, reusable, and scalable code
- Design, develop and implement mission critical integrations using .NET Framework and associated technologies
- Work closely with other team members, including other developers, QA engineers, and Business Analysts, on an Agile team
- Use your experience in the complete product life cycle, including experience in software revision control and test methodologies, to help us achieve our business objectives
- Be responsible for iteratively and incrementally improving both software solutions and processes
- Communicate effectively verbally and through written documentation to present findings and recommendations to the team, including local and off shored team members
- Investigate issues and correct defects
- Learn the technical workings of a complex software platform, and apply that knowledge to design and implement improvements
- 4+ years hands-on software engineering experience developing in .NET, with proven experience developing scalable, reliable, and robust high-transactional mobile and web-based products
- Must be highly proficient in a majority of the following domains: C#, .NET, .NET Core, REST, Web Services, MS SQL Server, JSON, XML/XSL, SSL, Web Application Security, Performance Tuning
- Strong to advanced knowledge in object oriented design concepts, service architectures, and application development using relational databases.
- Must have exposure to complete product life cycle, with formal training or experience in software revision control and test methodologies.
- Experience with Payment and Point of Sales systems is a plus
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience
- Must have a good understanding of design patterns
- Must be able to convert requirements to design documents
- Solid experience with enterprise web application development
- Extensive experience with unit testing and continuous integration
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and through written documentation, meetings and presentations to local and off shored team
- BS or above in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent education/experience
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
Relocation Assistance Considered
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please