Location: West Los Angeles, CA 90024
Department: UX & Visual Design
Type: Full-time, Regular
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE SUBMIT THE URL FOR YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO.
Tillster, the leading provider of digital engagement platforms for the multi-unit restaurant industry, is seeking a UI/UX Designer to design and develop market leading, robust user experiences for well-renowned global brands by leveraging web, mobile, digital signage, kiosk, and other client/user focused mediums.
- This role will have a heavy focus on new and upcoming solutions that will revolutionize food ordering globally
- Working closely with product management, analytics and engineering, provide your interaction design perspective to help in ensuring a unified and cohesive experience across the Tillster ecosystem
- Engage with external brand customers at all levels of their organization, and collaborate closely with internal key stakeholders
- Conduct user needs assessment, task analysis, and develop user profiles; identify key tasks for user research, competitive analysis, user testing, and develop usability plans
- Develop high-level task flow content and then use storyboards and other design documents to communicate concepts and vision to others
- Rapidly iterate theoretical task scenarios, navigation map, flow, and state-transition diagrams to document design decisions
- Develop UI layouts including controls, labels and graphical elements for software on both mobile, desktop, and kiosk platforms with an eye towards experience unification
- Participate in documentation development processes such as user experience specifications, testing and evaluation
- Work closely with product management and analytics in UX ideation and innovation
- Demonstrate solid understanding of eCommerce and conversion funnels
- Other duties as required or directed
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- College Degree (or equivalent experience) in the fields of Interaction/Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Computer Sciences, or related disciplines
- 4+ years or equivalent combination of education and experience successfully applying customer-centered design on products
- Demonstrated knowledge of user interface design, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design, and statistics
- Strong experience in applying design principles and documentation within the product lifecycle
- Mobile and web application design experience across various platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) including an understanding of responsive web design
- Strong experience in social networking and messaging information architecture as well as top-tier productivity applications.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Must have excellent teamwork, communication, and technical problem-solving skills to contribute within a multi-functional and multi-disciplined team
- Obsessed with the relentless pursuit of UX perfection working inside an iterative and agile development environment
- Irritated when encountering pull door handles that can only be pushed inward
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast-paced and agile environment. Expected to demonstrate a high level of initiative, good sense of humor, and a “make it work” ethos
Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and payments solutions – for mobile, tablet, online, kiosk, call center, and more – creating personalized interactions based on consumer preferences, language, and currency. Our platform is compatible with 15+ unique POS systems, representing over 90% coverage in multi-unit restaurants. We offer one platform; one scalable, enterprise class solution – to create world-class digital engagement solutions. For more information, see http://www.tillster.com.
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Local candidates only
No visa sponsorship
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please