Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Alpharetta, GA (30005) OR San Diego, CA (92121)
As a key member of our quality assurance team, the Sr. QA Engineer will work in a fast-paced environment with development, Project Management and Business partners. You will be responsible for design, development, review and execution of test cases that conform to functional specifications, design documents, and external application standards. You can expect to; collaborate with the Agile development team, test planning, manual and automation testing, defect logging/verification, review of requirements and use-cases for Tillster’s proprietary Point-of-Sale Integration application.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with REST/Web Services / API testing (Postman, SoapUI or similar)
- Experience with Databases and good knowledge of SQL
- 5+ years of experience with Web application testing and troubleshooting on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Experience is a Plus
- Automation experience using SoapUi / Selenium a Plus
- Experience and knowledge of testing methodologies (load, stress, acceptance, regression, localization, black box/white box, security, performance, usability, accessibility, smoke)
- Proven communication skills in both verbal and written
- Design and execute automated and manual test cases to support APIs
- Ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements
- Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall testing strategy for projects
- Participate in Backlog grooming and provide LOE
- Provide feedback on usability, report defects relating to the application, verify defect fixes provided by developers, and take appropriate action based on the correctness of the defect fixes
Tillster is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred.
Relocation Assistance Considered.
No visa sponsorship.
Principals only – no Agencies or calls please.